Aztech Homeplug AV 500Mbps HL117EP
Ethernet Adapter with Pass Through
Performance and Convenience in HomePlug AV 500Mbps HL117EP HomePlug engine is a Qualcomm Atheros AR7420 chipset. It features faster processing power, two Fast Ethernet host interfaces and an enhanced analog front end. The solution is compliance with IEEE1901 and Homeplug...
Performance and Convenience in HomePlug AV 500Mbps
HL117EP HomePlug engine is a Qualcomm Atheros AR7420 chipset. It features faster processing power, two Fast Ethernet host interfaces and an enhanced analog front end. The solution is compliance with IEEE1901 and Homeplug AV, hence allowing hassle free compatibility with existing Homeplug AV devices and other suppliers of IEEE1901 PLC (Powerline Line Communication) devices.
Connect every Ethernet device possible – no new wires, no drilling and no hassle!
Embarking on HomePlug technology - a concept of No New Wires® data communications, Aztech HomePlug transforms your in-house powerline into a networking infrastructure. Thus it successfully reduces ""dead spot"" and increases network coverage within your home.
Enhanced Quality of Service (QOS) also provides the guaranteed bandwidth reservations for multimedia payloads including TV over IP (IPTV), higher data rate broadband sharing, Online-Gaming, VoIP Calls, extending Wireless LANs coverage, Audio-Video transmission across the network as well as Network camera connectivity.
Fuss-free Set-up with Simple Connect
No configuration or software is required to pair Aztech HomePlugs. The ""Simple Connect"" button doubles as a security feature supported with 128-bit AES Hardware encryption, ensuring the network communications is free from eavesdroppers and hackers.
Noise-filtered pass-through power outlet
The embedded pass through electricity socket ensures that the user does not lose a wall socket, as well as it provides an AC filtering circuit to ensure that the HL113EP is isolated from locally generated AC noise sources connected to the socket.
* 2 years
- IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV Compliant
- Co- existence with HomePlug 1.0 Nodes
- Compliant to EuP requirements
- IEEE 802.3 10/100 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az support
Data Transfer Rate
- Up to 500Mbps over powerline
- OFDM 4096/1024/256/64/16/8-QAM
- 2MHz to 68MHz band
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Priority-based CSMA/CA channel access schemes maximize efficiency and throughput
- Integrated Quality of Service (QoS) Enhancements
- Hardware Packet Classifiers for ToS, CoS and IP Port Number
- Supports IGMP managed multicast session
Diagnostic and Management Interface
- Homeplug AV generic
- Vendor specific Management Message Entries (MME)
- 128-bit AES Link Encryption with key management
- Frequency band 2MHz to 68MHz
- Filter characteristics : -25dB to -45dB
AC Pass Through Power Socket
- Current Rating: 13A max (UK), 16A max (DEU), 10A max (AUS)
- SPI Flash : 2 MB
- Qualcomm Atheros AR7420 + AR1540 chipset
- OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
- Switch Mode 220V-240V Supply for Europe/UK/AUS plugs
- 1 x Power LED (Green)
- 1 x Powerline Link/Activity Status LED (Bicolor)
- 1 x Ethernet Link/Activity Status LED (Green)
- 1 x Electrical Power plugs
- 2 x RJ45 for 10/100 Ethernet
- 1 x Configuration Push Button (for Simple Connect and Factory Default Reset)
- Polycarbonate, FR rating UL94-V0
- 116(H) mm x 62(W) mm x 42(D) mm
- 2.5 Watt (230Vac)
- Windows 98SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows 7(32/64-bit)
- Operating : 0° to 40° Celsius, 32° to 104° Fahrenheit
- Non-Operating : -25° to 70° Celsius, -13° to 158° Fahrenheit
- Operating : 30% to 80% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Non-Operating : 30% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)