Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones
Features Forged For Sonic Perfection Sound quality, comfort and durability are hallmarks of a good pair of headphones. With an ultra-premium fit and a durable, brushed aluminum finish, the Razer Kraken Forged Edition Music and Gaming Headphones offer full bodied...
- Category: 02 - Razer, Audio, Gaming, Gaming Cave, Headphone Collection, On Sale, Sports & Lifestyle
Forged For Sonic Perfection
Sound quality, comfort and durability are hallmarks of a good pair of headphones. With an ultra-premium fit and a durable, brushed aluminum finish, the Razer Kraken Forged Edition Music and Gaming Headphones offer full bodied sound that’s built to last. The Razer Kraken Forged Edition is outfitted with dynamic, custom tuned 40mm neodymium magnet drivers delivering booming bass, clear mids and crisp highs – producing a sound signature perfect for music and gaming.
Custom tuned 40mm neodymium magnet drivers
To equip the Razer Kraken Forged Edition with a studio-grade sound, the audio engineers spent countless hours fine-tuning the 40m neodymium drivers to perfection. As a result, the exceptional drivers work in unison with the headphone’s optimized acoustic chambers and isolated closed ear cup design to deliver booming bass, clear mids and crisp highs – a sound signature perfect for music and gaming.
Ultra-premium materials and finish
The outer shells of the Razer Kraken Forged Edition music and gaming headphones are milled out of aluminum and finished to exact specifications, then hand-assembled with quality aluminum and leatherette parts for a super-premium fit that is built to last.
- Custom tuned drivers
- Comfortable form factor
- Closed ear cup design
- Foldable ear cups
- Hard carrying case
Swappable cable system and adapter
Easily swap in the in-line microphone cable to use the Razer Kraken Forged Edition headphones as a headset for gaming or voice calls. An included ¼ inch audio connector adds even more versatility to use with other devices.
3.5mm to 2.5mm Audio Cable with Inline Microphone
- Drivers: 40 mm Neodymium Magnets
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: 100 dB ± 3 dB
- Input Power: 30 mW
- Approximate Weight: 390 g
- Frequency Response: 50 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1 V / Pa): -38 dB ± 3 dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack
- Devices with combined 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack (works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)
Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Mechanical Chroma Keyboard
Multi-color Mechanical Gaming Keyboard