Aztech Wall Plugged Dual Band 750Mbps WL590E
Overview Weak signals emitted by wireless routers, walls and other interferences around the house are common issues disrupting your home wireless network. The Aztech WL590E addresses this problem by repeating your router’s wireless signals to various areas obstructed by walls...
- Category: On Sale
Weak signals emitted by wireless routers, walls and other interferences around the house are common issues disrupting your home wireless network. The Aztech WL590E addresses this problem by repeating your router’s wireless signals to various areas obstructed by walls and other interferences.
Extend High Speed Concurrent Wi-Fi Coverage
Designed to enhance your router’s wireless coverage, the Aztech WL590E is equipped with a concurrent dual band feature which provides both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz frequency bands that can be simultaneously accessed by your wireless devices. The 2.4GHz band is able to provide high speeds of up to 300Mbps (802.11n), whereas the 5.0GHz band is best used for online gaming and HD audio/video streaming due to its high transfer rates of up to 450Mbps (802.11ac).
SMART LED Indicator
The SMART LED feature on WL590E allows you to easily determine the best possible location for it to repeat the signal to all your wireless devices. One bar indicates weak wireless signal, two bars indicate moderate while three bars signify excellent results.
The Aztech WL590E supports WPS connectivity, which allows you to connect your WPS enabled devices to the WL590E simply through a press of the WPS button on both devices.
With the Aztech WL590E, there is no need to extend chunky wiring in order to extend the range. Simply connect your WL590E wirelessly to your router’s wireless network and it will instantly extend your router’s wireless signal.
- Dimensions: 105mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 42mm (H)
- Weight: 160 gm
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (Auto MDI/MDIx)
- WPS Button
- Factory Default Reset Button
- Key Chipset:
- Mediatek MT7620A Network Processor + 2.4 GHz Wireless chip
- Mediatek MT7610E 5GHz RF chip1x1 for 5.0GHz up to 450Mbps (802.11a/n/ac)
- SPI FlashRom: 8M Byte
- DDR2 DRAM: 64M Byte
- Frequency Bands : Concurrent 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz
- Built-in-Antennas :
- 2x2 for 2.4GHz up to 300Mbps (802.11b/g/n)
- 1x1 for 5.0GHz up to 450Mbps (802.11a/n/ac)
Device Tools and Features
- Web-Based Device Management
- Web-Based Firmware Upgrade (Local)
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Support
- Supply Voltage Range : 100VAC – 240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption : Less than 4W
- Max Current : 0.12A
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity : 30% to 90% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
Logitech USB Keyboard K120
Logitech USB Keyboard K120
Logitech Stereo Headset H110 (Black)