Aztech Homeplug AV 200Mbps HL110EW
2-Port with Wireless-N 300Mbps Extender
A Portable Wireless-N HomePlug In Any Power Outlet in Any Home, Office or Hotspot Aztech HL110EW, 2-port Ethernet 200Mbps HomePlug AV Wireless-N Extender, provides wireless access to a network and extends it to any location in the home or office,...
- Category: On Sale
A Portable Wireless-N HomePlug In Any Power Outlet in Any Home, Office or Hotspot
Aztech HL110EW, 2-port Ethernet 200Mbps HomePlug AV Wireless-N Extender, provides wireless access to a network and extends it to any location in the home or office, eliminating disruptions due to unstable, weak wireless signals or blind spots. By plugging Aztech HL110EW to a favoured power outlet with Aztech HL110E, 200Mbps HomePlug AV connected to a broadband router, Aztech HL110EW reaches out to your notebook seamlessly, enabling you to continue to stream and share your favourite photo and video at 300Mbps wirelessly to another computer.
Connect every Ethernet device possible – no new wires, no drilling and no hassle!
Embarking on HomePlug technology - a concept of No New Wires® data communications, Aztech HomePlug transforms your in-house powerline into a networking infrastructure. Thus it successfully reduces ""dead spot"" and increases network coverage within your home.
Eco-friendly HomePlug – Green & Energy-Saving
The world’s first 200Mbps powerline Wireless-N device is built with a Wireless “On/Off” button that allows users to switch off Wireless feature when it is not needed, allowing more savings on energy.
A single unit of Aztech HL110EW consumes less than 7 watts of power, less than 100 times it takes to power up your coffee maker.
Fuss-free Set-up with Simple Connect
No configuration or software is required to pair Aztech HomePlugs. The ""Simple Connect"" button doubles as a security feature supported with 128-bit AES Hardware encryption, ensuring the network communications is free from eavesdroppers and hackers.
1. Please DO NOT upgrade your device over wireless connection.
2. If the unit is working properly with the existing firmware, do not upgrade.
3. Firmware release depends from country to country, download the firmware only if you're living in the country/region.
* 2 years
- Powerline : HomePlug AV
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Powerline : CSMA/CA over powerline in your home
- Wireless: CSMA/CA,EDCA
- Powerline : OFDM 1024/256/64/16/8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO
- Wireless : CCK,BPSK,DQPSK, QPSK, QAM
- 2MHz to 30MHz
Total Aggregate Transmit Power
Data Transfer Rate
- Powerline : Up to 200Mbps over powerline
- Wireless : Up to 300Mbps via wireless
- Powerline : Up to 200m over powerline
- Wireless : Up to 300m via wireless
- Powerline : 128-bit AES encryption (enabled with Simple Connect button)
- Wireless : WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Powerline : Intellon INT6400 HomePlug AV Chipset
- Wireless : Ralink RT3052 Wireless N Chipset
- 1 x Power LED (PWR)
- 1 x PowerLine Link/ACT Status LED (PL-LKACT)
- 1 x Ethernet Link/ACT Status LED (ETH-LKACT)
- 1 x Wireless Link/Act
- 1 x Electrical Power Plug
- 2 x RJ45 for 10/100 Ethernet (AutoMDI/MDIX)
- 1 x Reset Button
- 1 x Push button for SimpleConnect
- 105mm(H) X 58mm(W) X 42mm(D)
- Approx. 190g / unit
- Norminal 7.0Watt
- Standby 5Wat
- AC 100 ~240V
- Operating: 0˚C to 40˚ C, 30% to 80% Relative Humidity
- Non-Operating: -25˚C to 70˚C, 30% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Windows 98
- Windows 98SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows ME
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
Logitech USB Keyboard K120
Logitech USB Keyboard K120
Logitech Stereo Headset H110 (Black)