Asustor NAS - AS7010T
10 Bay Network Attached Storage
A 10-Bay Premium NAS Server Designed for Demanding Enterprise and Multimedia Applications The AS7010 has the smallest footprint of any 10-bay NAS on the market. Its high capacity, extreme performance and remarkably compact size make it a perfect fit for...
- Category: Home Electronics, On Sale
A 10-Bay Premium NAS Server Designed for Demanding Enterprise and Multimedia Applications
The AS7010 has the smallest footprint of any 10-bay NAS on the market. Its high capacity, extreme performance and remarkably compact size make it a perfect fit for any enterprise and home environment.
- Powerful Intel Core i3 dual-core processor ensures top-notch reliability and stability
- Windows ACL support combined with Windows AD infrastructure enhances management efficiency for business applications
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and hard drive hot swapping
- 10GbE Ethernet card and memory expansion slots allow for further expansion as the need arises
- New disk tray locks ensure that hard disks will not be accidentally ejected during operation
- SMB 2/3 support increases Windows networking performance by 30%-50%
Advanced File Permissions Management - Windows ACL
For IT professionals, file permissions configuration is a very important topic, especially in enterprise environments. Because the native Linux system file permission mechanisms are different than those in Windows, in the past, IT professionals had to create a separate set of permissions for files stored on NAS servers. This also limited the number of permission configuration options that were available to them.
In order to help IT professionals simply their work, ASUSTOR has comprehensively integrated Windows ACL into ADM. Windows ACL provides a set of 13 different permissions settings, allowing administrators to configure permissions for individual files and folders that can be applied to different groups and users. Windows ACL permissions can be configured from within ADM's File Explorer or Microsoft Windows Explorer allowing administrators to easily manage permissions using familiar methods.
Meeting the Expansion Needs of Tomorrow, TodayThe scale of a business's Internet usage will shift in the wake of its expansion and development. A server that is providing stable service to 100 people today may not be able to handle the needs of tomorrow when the number of employees or applications expands, forcing the business to purchase additional equipment.
ASUSTOR's 70 Series devices help businesses meet the expansion needs of tomorrow, today. All devices in the series come equipped with 10GbE network card expansion slots1. Should a business decide to upgrade to an ultra-high-speed backbone network, the 70 Series devices will be able to seamlessly take advantage of this without being limited by the built-in gigabit Ethernet ports.
Furthermore, when more and more people start to access the NAS or when the number of installed applications increases, the amount of installed memory will be one of the limiting factors affecting the overall performance of the NAS. The AS7008T and AS7010T both come with 2GB of built-in memory which can further be expanded to a maximum of 16GB2. Equipped with such flexible expansion features, ASUSTOR's 70Series NAS devices are the optimal choice for any growing business.
1. The AS7004T does not include a 10GbE network card expansion slot.
2. For a full list of compatible 10GbE network cards and memory, please visit: http://shop.asustor.com/
Hardware & Packaging
- CPU: Intel® Core i3 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware transcoding engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 2GB SO-DIMM DDR3 (Expandable. Max 16GB)
- HDD: 2.5" / 3.5" SATA II/ III or SSD x 10
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 80 TB (8 TB HDD X 10, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- PCIe Expansion Slots: for optional 10GbE card
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4a x 1
- System Fan: 120mm x 2
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Power Consumption:
54.4W (Disk Hibernation)
1.97W (Sleep Mode) ²
- Noise Level: 22dB (HDD idle)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~35°C (40°F~95°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
- System Migration
- Cloud Connect
- 2-way Backup
- Task Monitor
- System Automatically Enters Sleep Mode (Schedule S3)
- Auto-Standby for Both Internal and External Disks
- Auto Fan Control
- LED Night Mode
- Power Schedule: On, Off, Restart, and Sleep..
Size and Weight
- Size: 215.5(H) x 293(W) x 230(D) mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg / 16.3 lb
Software & Features
- ADM 2.6 Onwards
- Supports Online Firmware Updates
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Mac OS X 10.6 Onwards
- UNIX, Linux, and BSD
- Deutsch, English, Français, Italiano, Nederlands,Русский, 日本語, 한글, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Česká,Polski, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Suomi, Português,Türkçe, Español, Magyar
- Internet Explore 11 Onwards
- Microsoft Edge
- VMware ready
- Citrix ready
- CIFS / SMB, SMB 2.0 / 3.0, AFP, NFS, FTP (Unicode Supported), TFTP, WebDAV, Rsync, SSH, SFTP, iSCSI, HTTP, HTTPS, Proxy, SNMP, Syslog