ASUS Reco Classic Car Camera
Detailed Full HD in-car video recording ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam is an in-car digital video recorder that features an f/2.0 aperture, 140-degree wide-angle lens for high quality Full HD 1080p video recording day and night, and in all weather...
- Category: 01 - ASUS, Cameras, On Sale
Detailed Full HD in-car video recording
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam is an in-car digital video recorder that features an f/2.0 aperture, 140-degree wide-angle lens for high quality Full HD 1080p video recording day and night, and in all weather conditions. A built-in G-sensor automatically triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident.
Capturing detailed video, day or night
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam uses High Dynamic Range (HDR) recording for detailed in-car videos in bright sunlight or dimly-lit environments. It achieves this by capturing and combining multiple exposures of the same scene – allowing you to pick out minor details like road signs and license plates in the resulting images.
140-degree wide-angle lens
The 140-degree wide-angle lens captures unobstructed views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead.
Emergency record file protection
In the event of a collision, the built-in three-axis G-sensor triggers the emergency record function, saving a minute-long video (30 seconds prior to/after impact) and locking it down in a separate file so it won’t be inadvertently deleted. There is also a manual emergency record button that allows you to save videos for every critical moment. You can save up to 10 emergency record clips without having to worry about recording over them.
Speed camera detection
A GPS sensor notifies you of nearby speed cameras, and gives you audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed*.
*only available in select territories
No interference with other in-car devices
ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam does not interfere with other in-car systems and meets numerous global certification standards, including the China Compulsory Certificate mark (CCC Mark), CE mark, and the Taiwan Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology for detailed images in limited visibility or high-contrast environments like dark tunnels or bright sunlight.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p recording at 30 frames per second with 140-degree wide-angle lens to capture views of the sides of the vehicle and the road ahead.
- Built-in G-sensor triggers an emergency record function in the event of an accident, saving and locking down the latest footage in a separate file.
- Built-in safety features like forward collision and lane departure warning systems.
- Does not interfere with other in-car systems and is certified by numerous worldwide agencies.
- GPS-based speed camera detector* gives the driver audio and visual warnings as a reminder to maintain a safe driving speed.
140° viewing angle
HDR(High Dynamic Range)
LDWS(Lane Departure Warning System)
FCWS(Forward Collision Warning System)
2.0 " LCD
Micro SD SDxC,class 10(8G~64G)
Full HD 1080P (1920x1080)
HD 720P (1280x720)
file format：MOV (AVC/ H.264)
file length：5 min/ per file
External GPS sensor
Car Charger (four meters)
Operating : 0 ℃ to 60 ℃
Storage : -20 ℃ to 70 ℃
3M Adhesive Mount Holder
GPS mount holder
Quick Start Guide
Self-adhesive cable clips
Gaming Graphic Cards
4K Ultra HD
Curve 3440 x 1440 Ultra-wide QHD
27" WQHD-SYNC 2560 x 1440
3840 x 2160, 4K UHD